Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Worth It

     So Fifth Harmony has released a new song while I was sleeping, but I suppose that I wouldn’t have slept at all if I had known, so it’s a good thing that I was surprised. I’ve had it in repeat since I heard it for the first time and I still can’t believe that they are singing that, and believe me, I’m not the only one: the fandom is freaking out. I’m dying to listen to the rest of the album in two weeks and to see them perform it in The Reflection Tour. A rapper is featured in this song and, although when I found out about it I was a bit skeptical, I have to say that he fits really well. The funny thing is that this song is not any of the girls’ favourite, so I’m looking forward to hearing their favourites. I’m sure the wait will be totally worth it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment