Tuesday, January 20, 2015

+400 words description

     Lauren has pitch black dyed hair, although her natural hair has a beautiful dark brown color. She doesn’t curl her hair, she either irons it so it is completely and flawlessly straight, or she wears it with natural waves, not curly, just with waves. That is when she doesn’t tie it back, if she does she usually wears an adorable messy bun or a mesmerizing long pony tail. Either way, it always looks pretty soft. Her skin is very pale, but not in the unhealthy way, her eyebrows are really expressive and they seem normal, not too thin or too thick. Her eyes are hypnotizing, they change color depending on her moods and on the light, but my favorite color is green. That is when they remind me of mine, however, hers are out of this world. They are sparkling when she is excited or happy and I remember thinking that her piercing eyes caught everyone’s attention due to the mascara around them in her eyelashes, but I have seen her eyes without any make-up and they were still completely gorgeous. When I look her in the eyes is like I am looking into her naked soul, they tell a thousand different stories. Lauren’s lips are naturally light pink and a bit dry, nevertheless, in the moment she wears red lipstick, it’s impossible to look anywhere that is not her lips. Her smile is contagious, when she truly smiles the whole world reciprocates that smile, because it is the cutest thing that I have ever seen. And her voice, God her voice, it is husky and deep and when she sings I forget where I am, who I am or that my mother tongue is Spanish, I just get lost in her raspy voice. She is as tall as I am, she is not skinny, but she keeps fit. She usually wears a pair of ripped up jeans or some denim shorts and a band t-shirt, a sweater that looks a little big on her or a comfy hoodie. Normally, she wears flat shoes, although I think I have never seen her with sneakers, however, she uses high heels when she is in a show, at some awards or an interview. She is portrayed to be the badass of the group, only the fans know she is just some lovely dork who is still growing up, like every teenager in the US. Lauren is always looking out for her friends and beloved ones, she would defend them even if it meant looking cold, fierce or rude. She cares about her fans like anyone that I have ever known and she makes everyone’s day when she speaks her mind, because she sees the world in such a singular and deep way that she leaves us utterly awestruck.   

No comments:

Post a Comment