Saturday, November 1, 2014

Random thoughts

             There's nothing such as that moment when you're listening to one of your favourite music singer or group, to those songs you totally love, and you are about to fall asleep. It's not like you want to fall asleep listening to music, it's just that you are so exhausted and that music makes you relax, feel safe, so you forget about the rest of the world and just let all your muscles settle back. I love this feeling, because I don't usually have time to listen to music and omit what's happening around me, I listen to music when I'm going to somewhere alone or when I'm doing homework. Due to this, finding some time to just chill with my music, without feeling like singing along or dancing around my room as if I were crazy, is something that I worship. It feels so good to notice how I'm drifting off and how a small part of my mind clings to consciousness just to think "God, I truly love this flawless song".

1 comment: