Sunday, November 2, 2014

             One of my favourite groups is Fifth Harmony, although not a lot of people know about them, they’re wonderful. It’s one of the few girl groups now, these five girls, Lauren Jauregui, Normani Kordei, Camila Cabello, Ally Brooke and Dinah Jane Hansen, are between 17 and 21 years old, so I find it pretty easy to relate to them. I love their music due to the fact that they sing about girl power and teen problems. Furthermore, they interact a lot with their fans through Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr. Some of the things that make me enjoy being their fan are how they’re down to earth and how they’re willing to do anything in the world to see one of their fans smile. I really appreciate that just listening to one song makes my day, and I love them for making that possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment