Monday, November 17, 2014

Opinion paragraph

      Whereas some people prefer films to books, I prefer reading the book than watching the movie. It usually takes longer to read the book, so I get more time to enjoy it. Reading makes my imagination works, since I have to build a lot of scenarios in my mind when the authour doesn't describe everything or just implies something. The best thing about reading is that you can fall in love with the characters and live their stories as if they were yours, I remember that when I read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix I sobbed like a baby with Sirius' death, I even was sad for the rest of the day. Fortunately, I had also laughed a lot with the twins and Umbridge, something that I couldn't do when I saw the movie because they didn't filmed that scene. What I mean is that I love being able to relate to the characters from a book and live their stories for a while instead of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment